It is Fall Break which means a four day weekend- need I say more? It is always nice to have a break shortly after the school year starts. Usually Fall Break is in the middle of October, so it is going to be a long stretch until Thanksgiving - but this break is much needed.
I am loving the kids I teach this year. I have a lot of the same kids I've worked with over the past couple of years and we have such a great relationship. I feel lucky to have the job I do (most days)!
I am excited for Fall and all that comes with it. I love the colors of fall and the crispness in the air. With each seasons comes emotions and memories - but I know that new memories will be made in each season too! I am optimistic as I look into the seasons of my life!
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey sis. Love the changes you have made to your blog. So cute. I love that it is fall and I love the change of seasons. Just think of all the fun times that we have planned ahead. And next spring DISNEYLAND. We need to put this on the calendar ASAP. We need to look at your days off and stuff! Love ya!
I'm glad you are enjoying your fall break. Good to see you happy and doing good.
Post a Comment