My summer has been one of the best summers I have had in a few years. I graduated with my masters the beginning of May - which meant NO HOMEWORK all summer long. I started out the summer with a few camping trips. I went to girls camp with the young women and it was a wonderful experience for me. I love serving in the young womens. By the way, I am now the Laurel advisor instead of the Beehive advisor and I adore the Laurels - but miss the Beehives too!
I spent the fourth of July at my parents' property in Lava. It was really fun. Chris and Kerri went with us and it was a great way to celebrate the holiday.
In July I went to California with my friend Lori and her two cute boys. We drove to sunny California and then spent about a week and a half with her parents. It was such a great trip. I was really needing a vacation. It was long enough that I actually got into complete relaxation mode before having to come back to real life! While in California we went to the beach, the Santa Barbara zoo, and Legoland. I think the best part was relaxing by her parents pool and just taking it easy. I enjoyed the time I spent with Lori and her family. Oh, and I read two books JUST FOR FUN.
Even though I go back to work next Monday - the summer fun is not over. Tomorrow I am headed to St. George. Chris, Kerri, and I decided to take one last vacation before I have to go back to work. We are going to see Footloose and then we plan to relax and have FUN. I also still plan to make it to Lava a few more times for camping with the fam.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You have had a really fun summer! You sure do deserve it! Cute background, by the way!
Glad you had a great summer!
Sounds like you have had a way fun Summer. Time sure does fly by fast when you are having fun. Thanks for coming to the party on Sunday. It was good to see you again.
Post a Comment