The biggest news is that there is only three weeks until Graduation. I am starting to get very excited about graduation. I have less than three weeks to go. I am ready for the end of this journey. Maybe once I graduate I will post more. I am actually hoping to do a lot more once I graduate.

I spent the past three days in San Francisco. I went there with my sister, my mom, and my aunt. We had a wonderful time. I swear all we did was LAUGH. One of the highlights was Wicked. Only one word for that - AMAZING! It was so awesome. I hope everyone reading this gets a chance to see it. While we were there we also saw Grease. That was really fun as well. On top of seeing those two shows we spent time shopping, touring the city, taking a boat ride under the Golden Gate Bridge, and eating seafood YUM!
ARE YOU TWINS?
I feel lucky to have such a wonderful family that I enjoy spending time with. I have to admit though, my favorite part of the trip was the time with my sister. We laughed, laughed, and laughed some more. It was just nice to have some alone time with her. Now that we are all grown up that doesn't happen as much as we'd like it to. I cannot even tell you how many times we were asked if we were twins. I guess we really do look alike.




3 comments:
You totally look alike! So glad you got to go have some one-on-one with Kerri. I am sure you both needed it!
HAROLD!!!!!!!
So fun! Glad you had a great time...it makes me want to spontaneously take a trip to San Fran this weekend. :)
Post a Comment