Sunday, April 12, 2009

Update

So you wanted to know how the single thing went...and here it is!
I hate the single scene.
I keep telling myself not to give up, but I'd rather have the stomach flu than go to a single activity. That may sound harsh, but really???? I swear the guys that are there are 20 years older than I am. I have told myself that for now I will continue to go to firesides and stake activities (maybe) but no more singles mingles.

3 comments:

Sierra said...

Keep going! You have to put yourself out there! You are so great and have so much to offer someone. Don't give up!!!

Chris and Kerri said...

You are not telling the whole truth here....I mean I know more than what you are telling :o) But...it can be our little secret!

Jacob and Emily said...

Your blog is really cute! I'm glad we have away to stay in touch since we don't see each other that often. I agree you should keep going to the single thing. You are a great person and their is someone out there waiting for you to marry.