I am down to a little more than six weeks left until graduation! I am swamped with homework and it usually comes down to the question of homework or my blog....tonight the blog won! At least for a minute.
On Monday night I had a chance to meet up with two roommates from Ricks. We had a blast! We went to the Mandarin in Bountiful for dinner and then to Applebees for desert because we didn't want the night to end. It was so nice to catch up after not seeing each other for about seven months.
Tomorrow night I am going to a 'singles' thing. We are supposed to wear green, bring a side dish, and then.......think of a date to auction off. That kind of makes me feel like I am an animal at the fair! I've decided to live like that saying 'go big, or go home'.....I am going to go big in the singles world even if it does take me out of my comfort zone.
I am sure tomorrow night will bring something exciting to post!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I love your blog! I'm so excited to be able to know what's going on with you. It was so good to catch up the other night. I'm dying to know how the single's night went :)
Yay for blogging. I would always choose blogging over school. Hence why I don't go to school! I am excited that you are doing the whole singles ward thing! It will be fun! Can't wait to hear how it goes too! Love ya!
I'm so proud Kamie! And I agree with Clarissa...I love your blog so don't give it up! Monday was fun!
How did the singles thing go? Sounds sort of scary....
Post a Comment