Wednesday, February 25, 2009

BIRTHDAY


Last year I tried to ignore my birthday! Turning 30 was not my favorite thing. I decided that I should embrace this birthday. My birthday falls on a Saturday this year so I can party all day long. I am going to start by having breakfast with my friend Stacee. I am then going to go to Salt Lake with my parents, Chris, and Kerri. We are going to Gateway for dinner and then to a show at the Planetarium. It should be a fun day!
By the way....guess what I am getting for my birthday????

That's right...... a wii. I love getting to buy my own birthday present!

I just wanted to make a quick post tonight - if I am going to do a blog I am going to be diligent!

3 comments:

Sierra said...

I hope that you have an awesome birthday! Don't ever ignore them, they are to be celebrated! The one good thing about buying your own birthday gift is you ALWAYS get what you want! There is something to be said for that!

Chris and Kerri said...

I am so excited for Saturday! It will be fun! Have you decided where you want to eat and what you want to see?

Tiana said...

I got a WII for my birthday this year too! Wahoo for being 31! Sure do love ya!