Here I go off into the blogging world!
Over the last few months I've had friends and family tell me to join the blogging world. I've laughed and wondered what I would ever write about and what pictures I would post. I've decided that I can share my journey and all the things I learn along the way.
So many days I feel like my life ended in August 2006, but now I am starting to wonder if that day signifies another beginning instead of an ending! Before Ben passed away I told him that I felt like I was trapped in a ditch. I couldn't go back to what we had, and now I couldn't go forward without him. He told me something that I still try to remember. He said, "Kam, you are not in a ditch. You are just at the end of a chapter. A new chapter will begin because your story is not over." He continued, " I won't be in this next chapter of my life - but I will be back in the next chapter!" So here I am almost two and a half years later, living that next chapter of my life (without Ben) which is really another beginning!




2 comments:
I am so glad that you are starting a blog. I love you so much and so grateful to have such an awesome sister! You inspire me to be a better person!
Wahoo! You are amazing...I found your blog thru a link that you came in onto my blog. I miss you...maybe you should come for a visit out to Dallas....do you have any extra vacation time? You could stay as long as you want and we could go out and about....just a thought...and your sister Kerri is right. You inspire me to be a better person...you have since the day I met you! I love ya!
Post a Comment